01 January 2015

Thoughts on Christmas and Gifts-Our Terrific Twelve

Many words come to mind when I think of Christmas.  Gifts are one of them.  While not the first thing I think about, it is, as we all know part of the package of Christmas.  And for me, I would just like to say that when I think of gifts I think of the 12 best gifts I have ever received.  I have listed them below in the form of pictures.  To be sure, these gifts can NEVER, EVER be replaced and they qualify for the worlds BEST ever presents one can receive.  I love you all for now and for always.  You are constantly in my thoughts each and every day.  Thank you so much for being my children.
I'm not at all known as being a poet.  But no matter, this little made up poem at least gets my point across!  The title ~ OUR TERRIFIC TWELVE



Juli my first born


I thank you for the good times
For all the joy you bring
Being the first in line
You've taught us many things
From the second you were born
Instantly my love came about
I knew that I would love you
Without a shadow of a doubt
Now that you have grown
With a family of your own
You never cease to amaze me
With the beautiful seeds you've sown!

Vance 


You have grown into a man
And with each passing day
You never fail to show
Your loving caring ways
When at first I saw your face
Instantly I knew
That each and everyday
I'd thank Heaven for you 
I'm sure your wife and children will agree
After all, they can clearly see that
You are strong, and brave, and true
And not a moment can go by
That I don't think of you!




Kimmie


By the time that you arrived
I had a clue or two
On how much mom's can love
And it stayed true with you.
You are my little angel
For me you left your wings
And now each day with you
Love and Happiness brings
Wonderful thoughts, and not just a few
You are so good and kind
And each and everyday I find
That I love each day I get to see
Your beautiful smiling face
As with 1 and 2
I love you and you and you!

Robyn dear is four


And while most would say what - MORE?
I had to say that yes
Because more is more than less
And four or more is best.
The moment that you came into my world
I knew totally for sure, that you would be my world
Now you a mama are
With your precious little star
I thank you for your self
And all the gifts you gave
Some are hidden in a box
And some, inside my heart are saved.



  Christie 


Seventeen months later
Another gift bestowed
And trusted to our family
Our thanks to Heaven owed.
You've blessed me so I have to say
I'd never have it any other way
God showed me that he loved me
Through His abundant grace
I knew that very well, when I looked upon your face
To her as well, a gift
Straight from Heaven fell
 Into her loving arms
Which bade HER heart to swell.


Aaron and Gregg


 With joyful hearts
And very full hands
Our precious boys, Aaron and Gregg
Stole a chunk of both our hearts
And tired out both our legs

Aaron is my rumble and tumble
Boy of 6 feet tall
Let's not forget he's humble
And a blessing to us all.
You are oh so strong and bold
My love for you be told
Each day I have you near
To you my love will always be here.
He's faithful good and true.
No matter what, I'll always love you!

When you both came into my heart
I knew right then, we never could part.

Our boy Gregg, a comedian he is
Keeps those smiles coming
On our faces and on HIS
His heart is huge as ever
And despite his funny jokes
I love him for forever
Because he is such good folk!
You have a lovely freckled nose
A smile that will dazzle
And dash away my woes.
From my head down to my toes
My love for you never will frazzle!

~~~~

As if life wasn't crazy enough for you know who


In bounced twin one and twin two
Emma so bold with her thick dark hair
Kaydee - much lighter and much more fair

Emma my funny, lovely little star
I love you tons, just the way you are
Do you know what you mean to me?
I'll show each day, so you can see
You're growing up right under my heart
My love for you, never will part.

Kaydee my love that came from above
My heart for you is full of love
I thank you for who you are
So bright and kind is the way you are
You brighten up my days
With your sweet and loving ways.

Truly you are such a special little pair
Two sweet girls left in my care
God had decided that me He would ask
To undertake such a ginormous task
Two precious babies in love did I fall
With the most beautiful babies I ever had saw!  (eeks, I ever "had saw!")



Makenzie 



Heaven decided that two at a time
While awesome and great 
This time there's going to be one
A sure sign from heaven that we were not done
Makenize is funny, loving, and bright
We all will admit, number 10 was just right
By now this momma has to admit
That having these babies is a perfect fit!
You brighten up my day
From morning until night
You have a special way
Of bringing in the light.

Janai



On the morn of her birth was one of great joy
All the children were present, boy oh boy!
With her cry she did wake all of the house
Brothers and sisters did come to take in the joy,
Of the baby sister, NOT quiet as a mouse.
Quiet or not, no matter at all
She is very much loved by everyone that she saw!
To mom she was perfect
Perfect as can be
The love in my heart is as large as the sea.
You are a joy, lovely, full of grace
It's wonderful to know, that I'm in the right place.

And Miss Mary makes 12


Whew! Look at that.
Just when we thought we were done.
Heaven sends yet another
To add to our fun.
Wait, did I say fun?
Yes, that and much more.
Mary Nowelle - 
Our pre-Christmas gift
Born in December I will tell
She gave my heart a wonderful lift.
From her first cry my joy had begun
And once again, all was just
Here under the sun!

I heard more than once -
You've got your hands full.
So much on your plate!

Oh yes I would say. Full? Yes they are.
But nothing, oh nothing, could be better by far.  

Our TERRIFIC TWELVE









Followers